Before you make a final decision on which commercial cleaning company you should use, there are some things you should consider.
In order to avoid problems down the track, we recommend the following questions be asked of your cleaning company before you employ their services.
- What is your customer retention rate? A high customer retention rate is a good indicator of quality work and reliability.
- Do you have a system in place for unique jobs? A good cleaning company will be able to handle any special requests or emergencies.
- Can you show me references from companies that are similar to mine in size/industry? Positive references from previous or current clients are a good indication of a quality cleaning company.
- What specialty resources do you have available? For example, do they have a chemical or floor expert, or an expert that can attend to your particular needs?
- Do you have carpet cleaning, floor stripping and waxing capability? A cleaning company that can handle not just the day to day cleaning tasks but also the ‘deep’ cleans will save you both time and money.
- How do you screen your employees? Look for systems such as access to background screening, police checks and drug testing. You need to have complete confidence in the staff who will be cleaning your premises.
- What are your costs? You are going to get what you pay for, and sometimes quality comes at a cost, however it is important that your cleaning company is able to work within your allocated budget.
If you are happy with the answers to all of the above questions, then you have found your ideal commercial cleaning company.